Evil Monarch Wields Nine Yangs
"To my fellow ATLIENS...please help if you can...
So, 45 can't pencil Puerto Rico in until next Tuesday??? It's up to us to take care of our fellow AMERICANS! Please donate or find a way to help in your local community.
Those in the ATL:
The two Puerto Rican restaurants in Smyrna/Marietta have joined forces and secured a cargo plane to transport donated goods to Puerto Rico. The plane leaves on Sun Oct 1st. You have until Saturday Sep 30th to donate! Evil Monarch Wields Nine Yangs
You can bring all supplie ... s and donations to either Porch Light Latin Kitchen or Buen Provecho ATL Restaurant during their regular business hours (posted below). Any donation is welcomed!!
Here is a list of supplies that are needed:
1. Bottled water (there is no drinking water on the island)
2. Insect repellent (this is critical!!)
3. Ziplock bag with travel sized toiletries
4. Canned goods (preferably those with a pull top opening)
5. Powdered milk
6. Hand sanitizer
7. Batteries (any size but especially C and D)
8. Baby formula
10. Adult diapers
11. Baby wipes
12. First aid kits
13. Non prescription medicine (for children and
14. Gently used clothing (no winter clothes please!)
15. Cleaning supplies
16. Feminine hygiene products
17. Duct tape
18. Trash bags
19. Disposable silverware
22. Battery powered fans
Porch Light Latin's address: 300 Village Green Cir SE Smyrna, GA 30080 Suite 110
Tues.-Fri: 11:45-2:30; 5:30-10pm
Sat: Noon-3; 5:30-10pm
Buen Provecho's address: 2468 Windy Hill Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067
Copy, paste and share"